In relation to the personal data that we hold about you, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though this may mean that we cannot process requests or orders or that your account expires);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data (for example as regards the use of the data to improve our website), or restrict how we process it (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect);
- Request the personal data used to provide you with information you requested, process an order, or manage your account or our relationship in a machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller;
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for marketing purposes at any time.
We may not accept a request to erase your personal data where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim.
The user has the right to access, rectify or delete the data stored by the company that concerns him, as well as the right to object to, or limit, certain types of treatment (including the right to revoke their consent to the treatment previously given), as well as to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device (right to data portability).
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The exercise of the rights mentioned above has no costs.